Chapter 2- The Bridgets horrible holiday:
“What is that?” Says Bridget number 4 “I am not sure.” Said Bridget number 3. “We should show the other girls they might know.” Said Bridget number 4. “Good idea!”
Finally when they got back to their house by the pontoon and showed them the mysterious thing they found this is what their reaction was. “What is it?” “We don’t know thats why me and Bridget number 4 carried it over here.” “I know what it is!” “What what what” “its a…” the room goes silent until Bridget number 1 says. “Its a baby Bridget!” All the Bridgets were in a great surprise so they wanted to celebrate by going to the freezing lake (aka there favourite lake to go and clear your minds.)
When they got there they saw a polar bear eating Vegemite and swimming in a pool of its own vomit from not liking the Vegemite. Once the Bridgets saw that they decided to change locations and go somewhere else. (You would never guess where they went instead.) They all decided to go to Alfalfa land (Its a land that has all sorts of fun rides and things and the Bridget’s like that stuff so they went there.)
When they all got there and looked at the sign saying “Alfalfa Land” it disappeared everything disappeared until it was only the Bridget’s, the Baby, the Poler Bear and so as their house…
To be continued…
This is my avatar:
Something challenging about making my avatar was trying to find a good colour for everything that matches me and my personality, but I got there in the end.
The House by the Pontoon:
One snowy night when the Bridgets had taken a flight from Australia to Antarctica (and yes you can go for a holiday in Antarctica). When they landed in Antarctica they noticed there was a blizzard that just had taken place just after they got thier luggage. “Darn it we have to sleep here unless the blizzard stops, but I doubt that would ever happen.” Said Bridget number 1.
After one blizzard later the Bridgets finally got to get to there private villa. “Ah were here at last!” Said Bridget number 2 (By the way there are 4 Bridgets) When they got all settled into there new villa they started to fight over the bedrooms. “DIBS THIS BEDROOM!” “NO THATS MINE BRIDGET NUMBER 3!” “BACK OFF BRIDGETS THIS ROOM IS MINE!” “STOP STOP STOP MY HAIR MY HAIR MY HAIR OW OW OW OW!” Said the Bridgets. All of a sudden some words popped up on the beds saying there names. “Mmmmmm how mysterious?” Said Bridget number 4. “HAHA I got the big bedroom!” Said Bridget number 1. “No I do!” “Nah.” “Yeah.” “Nah.” “Yeah.” “NAH!” “YEAH!” “Enough stop fighting the bedrooms have changed they are all the same size its like they are all… Identical.” Said Bridget number 2.
“Ok so let me get this straight we are in a magical right now!?” “Yes but its fine it only did that maybe, because we couldn’t make up our minds, so they did it for us.” After that discussion Bridget number 4 went for a walk with Bridget number 3. They came across something very very fishy…
To be continued…
Thumbs up or Thumbs down:
I will be putting these comments into an order from least helpful to most helpful.
- I think that 1 is the worst, because Penny is using slang word and bad punctuation.2.
2. I don’t think that 6 is the best comment either, because in that pease of text it is using slang words, bad punctuation, saying something harmful towards her sister and she isn’t using her friends full name and she might not like that
3. Number 4 is also not that helpful, because Sally is using slang words, and she didn’t give her name a capital letter at the start of her name, didn’t start with dear, Sally also didn’t spell words right and she didn’t do another paragraph for a new convocation.
4. Number 7 is kind of helpful in a way its not at the same time, because they didn’t start with dear neither did they they mention the person that they commenting to but they did say something positive about that persons post.
5. 3, 5 and 8 I think are all equal the same, because they all mention a topic and stick with is, they have good punctuation, they start with dear and end with from.
6. Personally i think 2 is the most helpful as it has two paragraphs both different topics, starts with dear ends with from, talks about polite things, mentions the person they are writing too and they are using great punctuation and manners.
Hello there my name is Rocca,
I am 11 years old I love soccer plus I am the best person ever.
I also love spending time with my friends, my favourite food is Burgers and ice-cream cake and I love Dinosaurs.
I have a dog called Coco who is a girl and a bunny called Ginger who is a boy.
And today is my birthday!
I want to bring this into this years blog:
This is my link for my Country of Focus task.